Deathwatch- Dawn of a New Millenium
Mission Points are one of the rewards in the Deathwatch campaign. Any time a player adds to the campaign’s Obsidian Portal site when prompted he’ll receive a Mission Point. A Mission Point works just like a Fate Point. A player may only have a maximum of five Mission Points at a time.
Spending one Mission Point allows a Space Marine to do one of the following:
• Re-roll a failed test once. The results of the re-roll are final.
• Gain a +10 bonus to a test. This must be chosen before dice are rolled.
• Add an extra Degree of Success to a test. This may be chosen after dice are rolled.
• Count as having rolled a 10 for Initiative.
• Instantly remove 1d10 Damage (this cannot affect Critical Damage).
• Instantly recover from being Stunned.
• Enter Squad Mode without a Cohesion Test.
• Gain a +1 bonus to your Rank for the benefits of a Solo Mode ability.
• Remove one level of Fatigue.